The CIES Football Observatory published another rating this time, they decided to calculate which of the European teams had the most expensive squad and this is what they got:
TOP 10 is as follows:
- Liverpool – 1.405 billion euros;
- Manchester City – 1.361 billion;
- Barcelona – 1.17 billion;
- Real Madrid – 1.1 billion;
- Chelsea – 1.008 billion;
- Manchester United – 1.007 billion;
- PSG – 979 million;
- Atletico – 836 million;
- Tottenham Hotspur – 787 million;
- Juventus – 783 million euros.
Honestly, I was surprised that Bavaria is not in this ranking, but the same Atletico and Chelsea hit it, but as they say, the numbers do not lie.